Thursday, January 29, 2015

First Impression: L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24 hour Foundation




Today I'm bringing you all First Impression of a new foundation that I featured in a past blog post. The L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24 hour Foundation.

Now this is a drug store product but in my opinion not so drug store prices. In my past post I said that I paid approximately $12 and for a 1.0 fl oz.

The shade I picked up was 103 natural buff which honestly is a little darker for this time of year, my mistake, but this will work great in the summer time. I know that I will love it and grab it more when the weather starts to warm up due to the light weight formula.


This honestly feel in between a BB cream to me. I want to feel that I have something on my face if I am going to wear foundation. I thought the coverage was fantastic though. I had a nice spot greet me yesterday morning and I feel that it covered it well.

Now last night I washed my face and after having my makeup on for 12-16 hours I hardly had any make-up on my make-up wipe. So 24 hours?? Not really.

Overall it a nice foundation and for daytime wear I would definitely recommend it.

If you have this foundation let me know what you thought of it. Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment