Thursday, January 29, 2015

First Impression: Flower Beauty Skincognito foundation stick




First Impression time!! I am bringing you a review of the Flower Beauty Skincognito foundation stick.

Let me just tell you all I am in love with this product. To be honest I was little weird-ed (not a word I am aware) out about the application. But after trying and seeing the results I'm amazed.


Its really so simple and easy. I just applied 3 strokes on my forehead going upward, 2 on each cheek, 1 on the nose and 2 around the mouth for the chin area. After that I used a make-up brush and blended it all out.


It was an all day coverage and looked very nice once blended out. I would 100% recommend this product and I understand now why Drew Barrymore said that this is her one product that she could not live with out.

If any of you have tried the Skincognito stick let me what you thought of it. Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Do you think this would be good as a cream contour? Like, does it blend really well? Also, I love your blog I have read them all! Number one fan right here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I would think this would be fantastic for a cream contour. It blends very well. Go for it and let me know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally getting it! I've been really loving cream contouring lately. I will let you know how it works as soon as I try it! Thanks for the tip girl :)

    ReplyDelete