Friday, January 16, 2015

Shirley Temple Black


Day 2 of blogging. Going out to dinner with my husband tonight and it's Friday so I felt like getting a little fancy and dare I say sexy. Lets start with the hair today. I took a bath last night and rolled my wet hair in foam rollers. Applied some mousse to my hair, I am currently using Not Your Mother's Whip It Up Cream Styling Mousse. I rolled them away from my face. I slept in them all night with a scarf over my hair to avoid ruining the set.
The comments from my husband I will leave off of here....
Anywho, this morning I removed the rollers and did a few forward hair flips and ran my fingers loosely through my hair. I love the way my hair curls. Its tight, full of body and bouncy! This picture is before running my fingers thru it. Reason it is messy.
Since the back is a little longer I decided to pin up the ends to give the illusion its all the same length. Then spray again with L'Oreal Paris Hairspray. I feel like Shirley Temple. But I am going to role with it. Now on to makeup.... Since I am going out tonight I want a smoky eye and red lips. Even though my co-workers said that I am too dressed up to be at work I love the finished product.
Products I used: Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion. Pop Beauty- Bright Up Your Life- Eyeshadow Trio. Urban Decay - Naked Basics- Crave . Benefit They're Real Mascara and They're Real Liner. L'Oreal Infallible Liner on my water line and tight line.
Foundation: L'Oreal True Match - Nude Beige- W3. Concelear Mabelline Fit Me Fair. Benefit Hoola Bronzer. Nars Orgasm Blush. Benefit High Beam highlighter. Lips: Rimmel - Red Diva- Exaggerate lip liner. Be A Bombshell -Hot Damn. throughout the day I was applying Cailyn Love Affair tinted lip gloss to maintain the red lip
After the makeup I feel like Shirley Temple ...Black. My Outfit is a Rue 21 top. Express Jeans. The necklace I purchased from a local vintage store. Earrings were a gift from my Mom. And Pearl bracelet I have had since High School. Looking forward to this evening. We had a wonderful time and drank too much wine. Thanks you!

No comments:

Post a Comment