Monday, January 26, 2015

Product Review: Benefit They're Real Push Up Eye Liner



I have happy news today. The day that I have been waiting for the last 3-4 months is here. My Benefit They're Real Push Up liner has died.


Finally, I have been waiting for this day since this product and I have had a love/hate relationship since I first bought it.
Now let me be clear I love and will always love Benefits They're Real Mascara. So when I heard they had a They're Real liner I needed to get to the nearest Sephora. Stat! Let just get that straight and moving on the review of the liner.

The liner claims to be lash-hugging gel liner and it did give me a great black line very close to my natural line. The application went on smooth and very long wearing.

Very long wearing I would use a makeup wipe and cotton pad with eye makeup remover to get it off. You can find the product at Sephora or Ulta and retails for $24.


The real annoyance I had with this product is during the day when I was not using the product I would leave it resting in my vanity. The next morning I would come back to it and chunks of it would be on the top of the applicator.
Now I can't do anything with a chunk of black gel liner. You want it to go on smooth and not clumpy and rough. And trust me I tried switching positions when I left it idle (which I really think is over and beyond for the product) but no change.

This would cause me to waste product. I ended up using the remainder of the product although not a fan of that and because of that I will not be repurchasing.

Upcoming I am expecting a Sephora order to come in so I am planning on doing a haul. And I hope to being you all more reviews soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment