Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Make-up Haul Volume I



Hello Folks! Today I bringing you all a makeup haul. Over the weekend I went to the drug store and last week I did an online shopping at Sephora.

So lets start with drug store products.


First is Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls highlighter in Translucent Pearl. I have heard great things online about this highlighter and looking forward to trying it.


Moving right along to another drugstore product I purchased Flower Beauty Skincognito Stick Foundation in the shade SF2. This is Drew Barrymore's brand and its sold at Walmart. I am curious to how the application process is going to be since I can't recall a time when I had to put on foundation via a stick. Reminds me of Grandma Lola's rouge I would always see her wear when I was little. Side note: If you are to purchase this...don't just try to use your fingers to open the product and remove the plastic around the stick. Save yourself 10 minutes and get some scissors. Then again I am special. :)


Finally, from the drugstore I bought a foundation, L'Oreals Infallible Pro-Matte 24 hour foundation. I saw a YouTuber It'sJudyTime pick it in one of her hauls. And I love L'Oreal Paris Infallible anything so I booked it to the drug store to pick it up. One down side I can see so far is for approximately $12 dollars I would have like the product to have been more than 1.0 Fl. Oz....but eh such is life.

Now on to Sephora products. This is what is left of my Christmas gifts, and I ecstatic about them.


Who says that you can have too many foundations? Well... I have been wanting this Lancome Teint Idole Ultra in shade 140 Ivoire for months now. And I got it and I just know I am going to love it!


Now the big purchase of the haul is amazing and I know that this is going to do wonders for my skin. I bought a Clarionic Mia in Lavender. This bad boy cleans your face 6x better than your hands alone. From the reviews that I have seen though it will cause break outs in the first couple weeks to month of use. Good thing I am set on foundation for when that happens.

I hope you have enjoyed taking a look at my makeup haul. Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment