Sunday, January 25, 2015

How I Apply False Lashes




I have new love and I am obsessed with it. False Lashes...this is a fairly recent love affair and I am seriously wondering where have they been all my life.

I will be honest with you I was freaked out by false eyelashes before I just went for it. One day I just decided that I was going to wear them and master it. And I am so glad I did.

I love the Ardel brand but the ones I wore in this post were Salon Perfect. The glue I use is Revlon adhesive. Its amazing because of the control I have with the applicator. No more oops I have a big glob of glue now on my eyelash. Once the glue is on the lash I like to wait least 30 seconds and blow on the lash/glue. You want the glue to be tacky so it really adheres to the natural lash.



I feel like its a little something extra for my lashes but never anything outrageous.

Best way to apply the lashes is with your fingers. Just place as close to your natural lash as you can. After that I take pair of tweezers adjust as needed and press lightly with the tweezers to the natural lash.


I would most definitely recommend you try false lashes yourself. I know that you will feel gorgeous, sexy, and beautiful with this little something extra in your makeup look. Seriously, they add a boost of confidence to your attitude as well.

Hope you enjoyed my post about how I apply my false eyelashes. Let me know if you get brave like I did to wear false lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment