Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Go To Hair and Makeup


To be honest, today I do not feel the greatest. Been fighting a headache all day. But I am going to complete this cause I want to stick with it.
So here we go... I am doing an Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Tutorial. Not really a tutorial but this is my go to look when I still want to look good but not try that hard.
I started with hair using the smaller rollers at the front of my face then moving to the bigger rollers on the crown and down my head. I curl each piece with a curling iron. I am using a 1'' Hot Tools curling iron, velcro rollers I got from Walmart and duck pins. After curling the piece of hair I roll in the opposite direction I curled. Make sure its secure to my head and hold with a duck pin. Continue the same process until my entire head is covered in rollers. Looking damn sexy! I do a quick spray of hairspray all over my rolled head and move on to make-up leaving in the rollers. Allowing them to cool completely. In the palette, I use Trick and apply it all over the lid. In the crease or socket I place Nooner to blend it out and add some definition. Finally on the outside corner of my eye I put Factory in an outer V shape. Then Boom eyes done!
After that I go in with Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner. I really wish I could apply liner without touching my face. Old habits die hard! They Benefit They're Real Mascara on the upper and lower lashes. And L'Oreal Infallible liner on the water line. My foundation today it Estee Lauder Double Wear. I love this foundation. Great coverage. Lasts all day. And makes me look matte which I love. Then Mabelline Fit Me Concealer for my under eyes and Miliani Baked Blush with Benefit High Beam on the top of my cheek bones. My lips are lined with Rimmel and I fill in my lips and then applied Mac's Syrup over the top. Viola! Makeup done.
After the make-up is done I let done my hair. Run my fingers through it. And I used some Big Sexy Hair on my crown to give it some body. Bigger the hair the better. Then apply hairspray when you have it looking just so. So please get yourself some rollers and try this. Like I said that this look is pretty standard for me and I could probably do it in my sleep .

No comments:

Post a Comment