Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Product Review: Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye shadow



Earlier this month I received this product in a my Ipsy bag. The Pacific Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in the shade Ethereal. If you are not familiar with Ipsy it a subscription service were they send you 5 products a month. Make-up in the mail...how cool is that?!

In January's bag I received the eye shadow and even though I have only had it for the two weeks I have used it quite frequently. Pacifica's website states that it is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.


The shade is a nice champagne or moon stone. I will work well with any skin tone. I have used it all over the lid, in the inner corner and on the brow bone for a highlight.

I have not tried it but I dont see why you couldn't use this as a highlight if you so desired to do so.

I love the shade Ethereal and pairing it with a dark rich brown in the outer corner is a fun contrast. Plus a lighter shade or shimmer in the inner corner of your eye can really open up the eye. So I feel that this product is a win/win.


Thanks for checking out my blog. Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment