Saturday, January 24, 2015

How I Style My Hair With a Headband


Styling Hair with a Headband. This is a very easy hairstyle that I really should do more often. 1. its easy and 2. I look damn good. but seriously...
I am using an elastic headband with black sequins on it. I believe I purchased this at Rue 21 a while back. First you need to have it on top of your head and placement feels good and fastened. Next, would be to tuck your remaining hair below at the nape of your neck up and under the elastic. I like to secure with a bobby pin rather than rely on elastic band itself. I have found that splitting the hair into sections and going up and over works best.
Its really that simple. After my hair is secure. I give it a lite spray of hairspray and on to makeup. Makeup for the Day- As always Urban Decay Primer. On the eyes I am using a new product that I received in my Ipsy bag. Pacifica Etheral all over the lid with my Nude Tude pallette by The Balm in Sophisticated. Benefit They're Real and Benefit Push Up Liner. My foundation was L'Oreal True Match and Maybelline Fit Me Concealer for the undereyes. My Blush is NARS Orgasm with High Beam highlight from Benefit. On my lips I am wearing Mac Crosswires and Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer in Stellar.
My outfit is a sweater from American Eagle. Needs to go in the garbage since its holey in spots. Express Jeans. Flats from Payless and Scarf was a garage sale find.

No comments:

Post a Comment