Thursday, January 15, 2015

Husband Tells You That You Need To Wear Makeup Once This Week....

...The title of my inspired look. I feel that its a fun winter look with the bold lip and shimmery eyes. I am usually a neutral eye makeup gal. I decided to shake it up today.
My lips are a nice contrast, yet compliment to the sage shadow on the eyes. I feel like you should not be afraid to mix a color on the lip and color on the lids.
Makeup: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Eyes: L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshasow- Green Sage Benefit They're Real Push-up liner Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Dark Brown for my eyebrows. Water Line L'Oreal Paris Infallible eyeliner - black Mascara Benefit They're Real Rimmel Volume Accelerator Foundation: L'Oreal True Match- Nude Beige W3 Concelear Mabelline 15 Fair Blush Milani Baked Blush -Berry Amore Lips: Rimmel Exaggerated Lip Liner -Enchanment Rimmel Kate Moss Lip Stick 06 My hair I styled in a classic 1960s bouffant. Fairly simple takes a few minutes to achieve with the right tools.
I used a Goody Teasing brush that I picked up at my local Walmart. Teased the crown and spray with L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin after teasing each section. Used the same teasing comb to smooth out the top.
Then pinned it like crazy. I like to play Guess How Many Bobby Pins I Can Get In My Hair Today? :) My hair is natural straight, fine and very thin. I love this look cause it gives my hair great height and last throughout the day. Now the teasing, I know, is not good for hair. I choose to only do this days that I really should wash it but I am too lazy to shower. Mixes it up rather than just a limp bun on top of my head and looks better too. My Outfit is basic winter outfit. Emerald Green button down that I purchased from Kohl's with Maurices Jeans. The brown boots are from Kohl's as well. And the golden earrings were a gift from Grandma.
I hope you enjoyed and check back soon for more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment