Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bronze Eye Look




Hello Again!!

Today I am showing you all a Bronzed Make-up look I posted to my Instagram a few days back. Follow me if you aren't already @mrsmistretta1088

I went to the Secretary of State this morning to change my name officially. Exciting I know!!


Any ways I needed to do my hair and makeup for a new Driver License photo. And again for the 3rd blog post in a row I am using Urban Decay Naked Palette it really is an amazing palette. I used WOS on the lid with Naked 2 in the crease. Then over top of the WOS I used 'Tini Beauty Shadow Tint in Spiced Rum but not going over the crease.

For Foundation I am using L'Oreal True Match with Maybeline Concealer and Flower Beauty Skincognito on the forehead, cheeks and around the nose. Just used the foundation stick for additional coverage. Rimmel Stay Matte setting powder in Translucent.

For my blush I am using Miliani Baked Blush is Berry Amore with Physician Formula high lighting Pearls.

And for my lips I using Rimmel Exaggerate in Enchanted ( I need to purchase a new one of these) running low as of today, with MAC Syrup.

Any who I feel that this look helped me achieve the best Driver License photo ever. But please ignore the wind blown selfie in this post. Not everyone can be perfect all the time :)


I hope you all enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment