Saturday, February 7, 2015

Dark Smokey Eye: Perfect Valentine's Day Look




Hey Guys!

Today I am showing you a new favorite of mine dark eyes. This is definitely a night time look and I think would be perfect for Valentine's Day date night.


So lets get started...

First and most important I feel APPLY YOUR EYE MAKE-UP FIRST. I am using black eyeshadow in this post and when I applied it now matter how careful I was I had fall-out. Causing me to have to wipe away with another make-up brush the fal-out under my eyes. If I would have had finished my foundation before applying my eye make-up it would have ruined the foundation and caused me to start over.

Using Porefessional Face Primer and Urban Decay Eyeliner Primer I then started with Urban Decay Naked basic palette. First focusing on my crease I applied Faint all in the crease following Naked 2 all over the lid.


Now here comes the kicker. Using a separate brush I applied Crave all over the lid trying to avoid going past the crease of my eye. Like I mentioned before I did have fall-out with this step and I did need to use a big fluffy brush to wipe it all away.

After the I used my L'Oreal Liquid liner in Carbon Black and Benefit They're Real Mascara. But black on black eh?? So I found a product that I received in last months Ipsy bag. It was Hikari in no shade apparently but its a pretty silver/grey eyeliner over the top of my black liner.


Another good thing about applying foundation as a second phase in this look is it covers up all imperfects that we just made with the black shadow. In this look I used my Lancome Ultra foundation with Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair.

On my lips I am using MAC Hug Me and Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in Addiction.


Here is the finished look. Please let me know what you all think of it. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment