Thursday, February 12, 2015

Minimalist Makeup




Ever have one of those days that your just not feeling the make up. But then you look in the mirror and your like "Oh Gawd. Girl, you have to put something on!" I mean there are children out there.

Today was one of those days for me. I am going to go through my simple and 'no make-up' make up look.

First off since I had two blemishes greet me this morning I knew it was necessity to cover those bad boys up. I used L'Oreal True Match Foundation with a concealer for my under eye circles. For the blemishes I used Maybelline Age Rewind to really cover those up.


New Maybelline mascara Lash Sensational and no eyeshadow. Next time I try this I may put some concealer on my lids with no shadow or primer. I felt that they were a little red and should have had concealer on throughout the day.

I did end up putting bronzer by Benefit their Hoola bronzer with The Balm cosmetics and Physicans Formula Pearl highlight.

But on my lips I just wore Nivea chapstick all day.

I think that if the day ever comes that I am a mom, and I dont have that much time to devote to my make-up, this will be a great way to look together but not spend a ton of time on it. 

Let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment