Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Turquoise Eyes




Hello All!!!


Today I am going to tell you all how I managed this pretty turquoise blue eye shadow look.

I hardly ever wear color on my eyes just the standard neutral browns, tans and champagne. But not today folks.

I am very pleased with how this turned out.

For the main event I used my Be A Bombshell Eye shadow Quad in Bora Bora that I got in one of my Ipsy bags a few months back.


In the crease I applied the darker brown shown in the upper left section. On the lid I applied the lower left golden tan color all over the lid. And I was not neat about it.

Then comes the show stopper. I did my eyes first cause I am not neat when it comes to applying dark colors. But I did try to focus this in the center of the lid and not to go up to the crease.

I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Liner with Benefit They're Real Mascara paired with Mabelline Lash Sensational mascaras.

Then Viola done but the fallout was horrendous so thanks goodness for Foundation. I wore my Estee Lauder Double Wear. Concealer was Mabelline Fit Me Concealer for my under eyes and to cover the shadow that did not brush away.

I set my foundation with Rimmel Stay Matte powder in the shade Translucent and a new ELF product an under eye primer. Honestly I have not a difference with it but I continue to put it on.

I used the Benefit Hoola Bronzer on my cheeks, hairline and jaw bone. My Blush was Milani in Bellismo Bronze and Physicans Formula Pearl highlighter.

On my lips I wore Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lips in Pure Hollywood. A valentine's day gift that I hope to collect them all.


Again its a fun change of pace that I was pleased with and I felt like sharing with you all. Enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment