Thursday, February 12, 2015

February 2015 Ipsy Unboxing




Technically, I know this is an unbagging but that just sounded wrong to me.

If you are not already aware Ipsy is a subscription service that cost $10 a month and they send you 4-5 products sample to full size. These products can range from make-up, skincare and hair care.


So lets get started...

Eva-Nyc
Up All Night Volumizing Spray.


Says for added volume and texture. Protects from heat styling and for all hair types.

Seems like it would be a root bursting/heat protecting/sea salt spray. It comes in a spray bottle. I will try it out but honestly a little hesitant since these types of products tend to grease up my hair and weigh it down. I will keep you posted.

Hey Honey
Take It Off
Exfoliating Honey Peel off Mask.


I am in need of a good mask. I have read that honey does nice things for your skin. I hope it doesn't make me want to eat it though. :) I have included a second picture here to give you an idea of the size.

Coming up next...

Cargo Cosmetics
lip gloss


Its a pretty baby pink. It has a faint scent of bubble gum. Reminds me of the medicine that we were forced to take as children. Not sure it goes well with my fair skin. If you have any form of tan than it would look gorgeous. I would match this with a solid neutral eye. I look forward to wearing this in the summertime.


Model Cosmetics
Blush in Peach Bellini


This is a win. I am in love with this blush. I love the cute packaging. I love the color a beautiful peachy pink. I can't wait until tomorrow to wear this!

And finally

I have another product from 'Tini Beauty. The bronze eye I featured in Bronze Eye Look is from them.


Its an eyeshadow in the shade Pearl Fizz. Its a nice neutral Moonstone/Pearl shade. I like it because it is a great matte shade.

And that it for this month folks. I love my Ipsy bag and it a nice little treat in the mail once a month.



No comments:

Post a Comment