Thursday, February 5, 2015

How I Wear a Pony Tail with Extentions




Extensions I love them. How did I get by without them for so many years? This past Saturday I wore my hair in a high ponytail with my Bellami Hair Extentions.

The sectioning is the same, but since my hair will be up and less opportunity to conceal the wefts from the extensions it goes a little different. Usually I start sectioning below my ears but I started this time at the top of my ears.

I tease a the root of my hair in the section and FLIP THE EXTENSION. This is causing the extension to go with the hair when up rather than against it if put in the 'right' way. I repeated this with 2 more sections 3 weft pieces of hair.


So now the extension are in and we just need to smooth out the hair and secure with a hair tie.

For my makeup look someone should have stopped me 10 seconds before I completed my brows. Holy Brows! but I rocked it.


My eyes were the Naked 3 palette with Buzz all over the lid and Dust in the inner corner. Very Pink.


My foundation was Estee Lauder Double Foundation with Maybeline Age Rewind concealer in light pale.

And because I was feeling extra fancy I put on some false lashes.

On the lips I wore Rimmel lip liner sightly overdrawn with Rimmel Lacquer in Nova.


This is a fun look. It pink and girly. I love the extensions since it makes me feel like I have hair for days.

Thanks for checking at the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment