Monday, February 2, 2015

January 2015 Favorites




Today I am showcasing my favorites for the month of January. Just a quick little show of what I loved this month.

First is a Nude Tude palette by The Balm I bought this is awhile back and decided to give it another shot. I am very happy that I did.

I have been reaching for this palette very frequently this month. Obsessing over the shades Sexy, Seductive, Stubborn and Stand-offish



Second on the favorite list is Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers in the shades Stellar and Nova. Can we take about pigment? And long lasting? I have had these for a while now and forgot about them. Shame on me. They are gorgeous!


My favorite foundation for the month has been Estee Lauder Double Wear. This is an all time favorite.


Finally, a favorite blush for the month of January was Milani baked blush in the shade Berry Amore. Its pretty pink, coral, with some sparkle blush.


These are the products that really wow-ed me in January. Several were re-discoverys of products that I forgot I had. See it pays to reorganize every so often ;) Let me know if you have tried any of these and what your thoughts on them were.






No comments:

Post a Comment