Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Drugstore Make-up: Wet n Wild



Hey Guys!!

Please excuse my absence from here in the last couple of days...


But today I am going to show you all my new favorite and, dare I say affordable, find from the drug store. That's right Wet n Wild. Retails for $2.93 a trio at my local Walmart.

I know what you are going to say...cheap make-up = not good make-up.

I am here to show you differently. In the Wet n Wild trio they had 6 different options at my local Walmart. Of course I bought five only because the 6th Steal My Thunder was not in stock. I have a problem I'm aware.


Spoiled Brat: my first impression of this shadow trio was, "Look at the Pink" But uncertain how it would look on my skin tone. Oh boy was I wrong here. Below is a look I created with just this trio.



Next up, is I'm Getting Sunburned: Shimmer Shimmer! I just knew this would be gorgeous. This reminds me a lot of what can be found in the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Similar shaded here.


Sweet As Candy: These are just pretty neutrals. On the back of the Trio is says it takes the guess work out of make-up and I would have to agree. I would match all 3 of these colors for an every day look. Again I am showing you a look I created with these shadows.



Walking On Eggshells: These are the perfect Kristin colors. Similar I am not going so far to say dups but similar to the Naked Basic Palette that I love. And for $2.93 only a fraction of the cost.


Silent Treatment: This Trio would be great for a dramatic smokey eye. That middle crease shade is gorgeous.


Like I said before I am bummed that I have the 6th trio Steal My Thunder to complete my set but it is just grays and blacks. I will get it one day I will not be complete until I have it.

The pigmentation of these shadows is amazing. The shadows are long lasting. The only down fall I see in them is I want more colors for that prices. Some Greens, Purples or Electric Blues would be a nice change of pace. Plus you just can not beat the price. I hope you try these Wet n Wild Trio out for yourself and let me know what you thing of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment